Sunday, April 5, 2009

Early Easter

We celebrated Easter a week early today at my dad's house. Him and Joyce (mainly Joyce) made a delicious Easter dinner for everyone!

Here she is with her Easter bunny from Grandpa and Joyce...

Family pic (since we don't get many together--it's normally just Layla)...

Cousins...

I've said before that it's hard to get a good pick of our friends' kids together, but it's even more difficult to get a good pic of kids together that are all very mobile (aside from Layla). I think these next two were the best ones! :-)

Natalie & Caleb (my cousin Mandi's kids) and Gavin and Layla

Caleb enjoyed Layla's pipe:-)

Pretty in pink...
This would have been the best group shot if Gavin was in it...


Great-Grandma Raak and Layla


She was doing so good keeping bows on but now she's been pulling them off:-(...

3 comments:

Brad and Jill said...

I love the outfit - she is so cute! how fun that she can play with all those little buddies too! Jill

The Rotman's said...

She is such a doll, Mere. I love the headbands. I miss those days. I mean Kenz will wear them now but they are so much cuter on the little tikes with not as much hair. Enjoy these times as they grow too stinkin fast.

TracyVDM said...

She is such a cutie!! I love her dress and bow!!