Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Buddies

I forgot to mention on our Memorial weekend post that Layla got to play with her good buddy, Camryn, on Thursday while Camryn's mommy, Christi, and I worked on something for work. Okay, so they're not really good friends yet, I think this is only the third time they've met and their other two meetings were last summer, but I'm sure in the future they will be great buddies:-).

Layla made it up a full flight of steps today. That was a first for her. She was at Auntie Em's going up to their play room--I guess she was pretty motivated to get to the toys:-). She doesn't get the down though, so that could be dangerous!

1 comment:

Brad and Jill said...

What a little cutie - is that my neighbor's kid?:) I am very impressed with her climbing skills - that is really cool and a little scary that she can do that:)Jill