Layla went in for her weight check today and also to make sure her ear infection from awhile ago was gone and to make sure her head was growing at a normal pace (not to quickly). She did great at the appointment! Her head grew a little, but not too much and her ears were fine. And she weighed 17 lbs 15 oz!! I couldn't believe she gained that much! Maybe it helped that her appointment was right after lunch:-). In early July she was 16 lbs 1 oz (she was sick then--early June she was 16 lbs 5 oz). So thankfully she's been growing at a greater rate the past month! We'll still try to "fatten her up", but I'm glad that she gained that much. The doctor gave us some samples of Pediasure today and she didn't even want it! She just wanted her normal milk instead of the sweet strawberry milk--strange girl!
Height: 29.25" - 25-50%
Weight: 17 lbs 15 oz - just about touching the bottom of the chart
Head: 46.7 - 75% I think
A a year I was 17 lbs 1 oz and 29" and at 13 months I was 17 lbs 8 oz and 29.25" so still pretty close to how Layla is growing!
She has also just in the past couple of days pretty much given up on crawling and is only walking (except in grass).
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so great that Layla is doing so well, especially with her weight. It feels so good to hear that she is doing so well I am sure. That is so cool that she is so similar in size to how you are - how crazy is that? What a sweetie! Jill
Post a Comment