Saturday night we went to the Drenthe BBQ for the first time. After dinner we walked around to see the animals with Auntie Em and Gavin (Uncle Mike was helping cook the chickens). The kids were a little apprehensive of the animals at first, but then warmed right up and loved them. Layla was pretty timid of farm animals of any kind last summer and wouldn't touch them, but I think Gibs' fearless attitude with that sort of stuff has helped!
I think this was the fluffiest bunny I've ever seen!
Little firefighters:)...
There was also a hayless hayride (wagon ride) that she saw when we pulled in, but we never got a chance to ride on it since by the time we got done with the fire truck stuff it was done. She was really sad, so I told her that hopefully when we visit friends camping in a few weeks she can go then.
Layla took this pic of Gibs and me the other day...
And then wanted one of her and mom too:).
No comments:
Post a Comment