Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thanksgiving

It worked out great that Greta decided to wait to come until the day after Thanksgiving so that we could still enjoy spending the day with family and not have to worry about taking care of a newborn or eating our Thanksgiving dinner in the hospital:).  We had lunch with my family and then got together with Joe's mom's side of the family for dinner.  I took a few pics at Joe's extended family party, so thought I might as well post them.

Great-Grandma and Layla had matching outfits on:).
 Everyone except for cousin Paula and I participated in musical chairs.  I was 38 weeks pregnant and Paula was 35 weeks, so that was our excuse for not joining in:).  The kids had fun walking around the chairs, but I don't think Layla fully got it--she didn't try to hurry to get a chair and would just let other people sit down.  She still had fun though and didn't mind when she got "kicked out" of the game.
                                      

No comments: