Seems like lately when I post things, it's on a Sunday. I guess the extra pair of hands helping allows for a bit of extra time:). Layla started gymnastics on Saturday and really liked it. Joe's parents offered to watch Greta and Gibson which worked great so that Joe and I could enjoy breakfast alone (we realized we hadn't even had a date since before Greta was born!) and watch the end of Layla's class plus it was nice not having to have all of us ready to go by 8:30 in the morning:). Layla said she liked doing summersaults, hanging from the bar and going through the tunnel. When we got there, they were starting the obstacle course at the end which was always my favorite part too. They didn't play "California Girls" by the Beachboys though like they always did when I was little:). Although it still is the same teacher that teaches it!
She wore a leotard, but apparently didn't need it b/c she just kept her shorts and sweatshirt on...
We had a nice relaxing Sunday today. Both littlest kids napped over 2 1/2 hours at the same time, so that was nice. And Greta has been sleeping good the past couple of nights. She has her "dinner" bottle around 6 or 7 (depending on the day) and then likes a "snack" bottle (like 2 oz--normally she drinks 4 1/2-5 oz) around 8:30, seems a little weird as I'm not normally into giving her "snack" bottles, but that's what seems to work for her. She then is in bed by 9 and the past couple of mornings has gotten up a little after 7:30. So nice to have her sleeping 10 1/2 hours! When she goes to bed too late, she tends to wake up earlier, so for now, this is her schedule. Tonight her last bottle was at 7:30 so she didn't get her "snack" bottle, so here's hoping she sleeps good again tonight! The kids were having fun playing with stickers tonight:)...
Greta just LOVES this chair! I'm so glad we have it. She just sits contently watching her big bro and big sis. Sometimes I feel like she looks so bored, but she seems to like it and is a pretty content baby now that she likes to sit there and see what's going on.
Again in the chair with toys big sis gave her...
Layla wanted to take a pic of me with Greta and I thought it was cute that Greta smiled:)...
I'm getting rid of all my boy clothes and have already sold a bunch to a few different people, however, there are a few things I've had a hard time parting with, this little Mickey sleeper was one of those things. Greta looks like a boy wearing it, but I wanted it to get one more use before we say good-bye to it:).
No comments:
Post a Comment