Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Recent Pics

Layla had her Wondefully Made week at school last week.  It is their special week where they bring in photos of important events in their life and parents often visit.  I was planning to bring her lunch on Friday but she woke up not feeling well so she stayed home from school.  I'll now be going this Friday to hear her present her photos to her class and to bring her a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut.  She's pretty excited :-).
Saturday night her friend Ellie from her class had a birthday party at Crazy Bounce.  She LOVED it!  She got a big rug burn on her arm and didn't even care since she had so much fun.  And I learned my lesson to have my kids wear long sleeves next time.
I realized that I hadn't gotten a pic of Gibs in his orange cast and he gets it off already on Friday.  He got this one a week after surgery.  Friday, he'll have his pins removed and a new cast put on--green this time he says.  And then just one more week and he'll be cast free!  This balloon was from Grampy and Gigi after surgery--I can't believe how long balloons last these days.  I'll probably be around for quite some time yet!

No comments: