Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Winter Blahs

It is snowing...again. Most my blog entries this winter could probably start like that. I am definitely ready for spring. I came down with the flu this weekend, so I've been spending all my time indoors. I blame the weather for making me sick:). A year ago we were getting anxious for our Mexico trip, this year we're getting anxious for babies. That's fun too, just in a completely different way.
Also, an update on my Meijer wine stoppers label--Bethany posted it on her site now! I guess she didn't dislike it like I had said:).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't we look forward to babies AND Mexico??!! If only...I keep looking at those pictures and wish we could go back.

Hope you're feeling better! At least the sun is out for the moment:)

Anonymous said...

Um, it's been 9 days and I don't know what's been going on with you guys for the past 9 days. I need something here!!! :)