I'm determined to do the 30 Day Shred DVD every day until we leave for the Bahamas (we'll see how long that lasts!). Layla loves doing it with me (we're only on day 4:D)--especially the jumping jacks. This is her work out outfit and her "weights" :).
Gibson normally only falls asleep in the car or in bed, but the other day he got so sleepy eating lunch he fell asleep! He's been adjusting to just having an afternoon nap, so sometimes it's a struggle to keep him up much past lunch.
Modeling her ear muffs...
Excited that Daddy was home:)...
Gibson's sled he got for his birthday is still inside so they have fun playing with it:) (and I didn't realize I dressed them alike until after they were both dressed:)...
Taking a little rest...
And again...

He seems to finally be feeling better and is in much better spirits, he's back to his usual self of not carry if Layla lays on him:)...
We are at Em's today and I told Gavin to go pose by Layla and this is what he did:). The kids were having lots of fun in the kitchen though making food because they were "having lots of people over"--when Gavin was over last week they were making food for a big picnic:). Oh, and you can't see Gibs' shirt here, but both my kids are wearing their Mickey/Minnie shirts in anticipation of our upcoming trip to Disney World! We're going with Grampy and Gigi (and Mike and Em and Gavin are coming too) coming up and Layla is so excited! Every day she talks about going and says "I wanna go to Disney World! No, not yet! I'm gonna see Donald and Mickey and Daisy and Nemo" (and the list goes on). Good thing she loves Disney characters:). This will be Gibs' first visit and Layla's second, but she was 10 months the first time she went so she obviously doesn't remember it. I grew up going most years and am still a big Disney fan and can't wait to see how excited Layla will get about it. I'm trying now to gear her up for things like the airplane ride and the scary rides like Pirates of the Carribbean and am hoping she likes them and does well! She says the beast (from Beauty and the Beast) is scary too, but really likes him, so I'm hoping she likes other "scary" things too! And obviously hopefully Gibson does well too!
He enjoys climbing over his Mickey plane:)...
He seems to finally be feeling better and is in much better spirits, he's back to his usual self of not carry if Layla lays on him:)...
We are at Em's today and I told Gavin to go pose by Layla and this is what he did:). The kids were having lots of fun in the kitchen though making food because they were "having lots of people over"--when Gavin was over last week they were making food for a big picnic:). Oh, and you can't see Gibs' shirt here, but both my kids are wearing their Mickey/Minnie shirts in anticipation of our upcoming trip to Disney World! We're going with Grampy and Gigi (and Mike and Em and Gavin are coming too) coming up and Layla is so excited! Every day she talks about going and says "I wanna go to Disney World! No, not yet! I'm gonna see Donald and Mickey and Daisy and Nemo" (and the list goes on). Good thing she loves Disney characters:). This will be Gibs' first visit and Layla's second, but she was 10 months the first time she went so she obviously doesn't remember it. I grew up going most years and am still a big Disney fan and can't wait to see how excited Layla will get about it. I'm trying now to gear her up for things like the airplane ride and the scary rides like Pirates of the Carribbean and am hoping she likes them and does well! She says the beast (from Beauty and the Beast) is scary too, but really likes him, so I'm hoping she likes other "scary" things too! And obviously hopefully Gibson does well too!
1 comment:
HAHA! I love Layla's work out head bands. Lookin' good kid! :) Good job working out every day!
Post a Comment