Sunday, July 17, 2011
19.5 Weeks
I hated pregnancy pics of myself the last two pregnancies and hate them even more this time, but since this is only my second post about this baby (I think the only other one was when I announced the pregnancy), I figured I owed it to Baby:). I feel much bigger this time and already feel uncomfortable. A few weeks ago I was starting to feel a LOT better and was only throwing up every few days or so, but then this past week or so I've felt like I was 8 weeks pregnant again and it's been worse the past few days. I got a UTI this past week that I'm now on antibiotics for, so I'm really hoping that's causing some of the nausea and hopefully that goes away soon! I started having some braxton hicks contractions the end of last week which always make me nervous since I've had issues having contractions with Layla and Gibson, but thankfully they've gotten better and were never consistant and went away when I laid down, so I knew they were just braxton hicks. I have my ultrasound and a dr appointment on Tuesday, so I'm excited for that to hopefully find out that all is well with Baby G. #3! This pregnancy has just been different. If there was a third gender, I'd swear I was having that, ha:). I've felt really down and just really ready for it to all be over even though I know we have so much to get done around the house and such before I go on bedrest, and I know that life with a baby again and two toddlers to deal with will be busy, but I just really can't wait to feel like myself again. Don't get me wrong, I love this lil' babe already, I'm just really ready to meet him or her--just hopefully for not at least 14 weeks! And hopefully those 14 weeks go quickly:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment