Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 Weeks

I'm 31 weeks now and doing well--just uncomfortable, but thankful to be doing well and most importantly that baby is doing well.  I had my 31 week appointment and the baby's heartbeat was in the 150s which is pretty much where it is every time.  We are now not sure of a boy or girl name (we had a girl's name but changed our mind and have never been real set on a boy's name), so hopefully we've got lots of time before baby comes to make a decision! 

This is when I was pregnant with Layla at 31 weeks (I think like a day or so before she was born)...
 And here's with Gibs at around 31/32 weeks...
And here's now at 31 weeks...I think I keep getting bigger each time:(.  Good thing this is the final one:).
And one of the kids just chillin' and reading in Gibs' room...

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

you were teeny tiny w/ layla!!!! (not that i think you're big now...just sayin) :)

good luck! saying prayers that this one stays in till the very end!!!

lindsey said...

Wow you really look different with each of your kids! Funny that you really were smaller with Layla - yup, I'm calling you bigger :) But you look like you're carrying different with this one than with Gibs and I feel like you look about the same. Good job taking those pictures! I totally failed with Maddy because I was so fat I didn't want to capture that on film err digitaly:)