Friday, August 15, 2008

Newborn

Layla has finally outgrown some of her preemie clothes!! She is wearing her first Newborn outfit today! It's an outfit that my mom got for her before she was born. She looks a bit like a boy because it is green, but I still think it's cute:-). If we go out tonight maybe she'll have to wear a headband with it. Her pants are hiked up to her pits, but it fits better than preemie outfits with feet on them--she wasn't able to stretch her legs out all the way in those anymore:-(.


This was Joe's idea last night to keep her occupied during supper (I have the high chair put together for when I baby-sit my nephew). She seemed to really like it! Don't worry, we're not feeding her solids yet:-).


Here she is the other day holding her own bottle. Now if she could just learn to make them herself too:-).


She is going on her first overnight trip this weekend to a cottage with Joe's family so hopefully she sleeps good there!

No comments: