Monday, August 4, 2008

2 Months Old!

Layla is two months old today! I can't believe how quick it's gone, yet it seems like forever ago that I was pregnant! Today is (was) my due date. I wouldn't have chosen to have a premature baby, but now that she is healthy and at home I must say it was nice not being pregnant in the summer:-). We are noticing changes in Layla daily and it is amazing to watch. She's becoming more interested in what's going on around her and gets bored without toys to look at and swat at. She was having fun today looking at herself in the mirror.

I thought I'd copy my friend Lindsey's idea of taking a nudey pic for each month birthday to see her grow.



Here are some other pics from today--her play mat is cluttered with toys, but I added extras b/c the ones it came with weren't low enough for her to touch.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you stole my idea:) Just kidding. I feel like it's easiest to see growth without clothes covering rolls:)

The Rotman's said...

What a doll! Happy due date day to you too. They are way more fun on the outside, aren't they? It's such a blessing that's she growing so much and is doing just great!

Keely said...

She is so cute! You should put a stuffed animal next to her too, so you can see how small she was compared to it. We did that with a stuffed Pooh and couldn't believe how tiny Matthew was!