When I took Layla to the doctor a couple of weeks ago he said that we can let her go a bit longer than 3 hours between feedings during the night since we're now closer to her due date--the important thing is that she gets 7 to 8 feedings per day. Well, since then she's only had one night where she went a bit longer than 3 hours--until last night! I gave her a bath before feeding her (which I tried a couple nights ago too, but it didn't work then), fed her at 10:30 and she didn't wake up until I turned her light on at 3! She then woke up the next time just before 6am, but even to get one feeding per night where she goes 4 1/2 hours would be great. I know I shouldn't plan on her doing that again, but I'll keep bathing her right before bed in an attempt to get that again!!
She also went to work for the first time yesterday...okay, so she didn't actually work, she just went to my work. Maybe her busy day helped her to sleep good too!
Relaxing prior to bath time...

Enjoying her bath...

Wanting food after bath time...

Happy again:-)
1 comment:
Oh the picture of her after her bath and waiting for food (sadly) cracks me up...poor baby.
Post a Comment