Monday, October 20, 2008

Progress

I think that because I spend so much time with Layla that I don't notice how much she's grown. The other day I was noticing that her toes almost touch the end of her bouncy seat. She may still be small for her age, but compared to what size she started off, she's grown a lot!


She received the cute monkey sleeper above as a gift in a preemie size and then also got it as a gift in a 3 month. I loved her in it when when she wore it before and now she gets to wear it again!


I am baby-sitting my nephew today and had a quick chance to get a pic of all 3 kids so I did.


And this one I just thought was cute...she looks like a little boxer:-).

1 comment:

Brad and Jill said...

I am sorry to say it again - but those pics are do darn cute - I love the last one - she is just beautiful Mere and Joe - nice job! Jill