Gibson's walking has really been taking off! He still crawls at times if he falls down while walking, but for the most part mainly walks. I didn't get video of his first moves b/c I forgot:(, but here is him walking tonight. Layla has finally gotten over the excitement of him walking. For the past month, or however long it's been that he's been taking steps, when she's see him walk when I wasn't looking at him she'd be sure to yell, "Mom! Look! Gibson's walking!! What a big boy!". She's a proud big sister:). Today she decided it was more fun to try to walk like him so she often wobbles around after him or at times it's him chasing her which she then doesn't always appreciate when he then catches up to her and hugs/tackles her:).
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment