Monday, December 15, 2008

Layla's Makeover

I got this idea from someone that created a hair makeover on herself on her blog (thanks Keely!). I thought I'd see what Layla might look like in a few years:-).

Before...


After...

5 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha! I'm going to try this with Sara.
Thanks for leaving me a comment on my "baby book" We actually did print out a book of my first blog about Sara. The site is www.blurb.com. You can load in your blog, photos and all, edit a bit and order the book! We plan to print one out at the end of each year I keep this thing going.

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!! That is too funny...but I think the blonde is the best look on her :D

TracyVDM said...

That is so funny!!

By the way...have you been on the Gymboree site lately? They have a new line that's all ladybug stuff. It is too cute!! I really need to stay away from there.

The Rotman's said...

That is too funny. I'll have to try it on a pic of Kennedy.

Keely said...

Oh my word that is too funny! I was going to try it with Matthew but they didn't have any boy hair and I just couldn't do that to him :-)