She was wearing this bib when Joe got home the other night and Joe said that she couldn't be a material girl in this economy:-).
Can you find the Layla?
I love to give Minnie kisses!
Christmas tree pics... I realize the presents under the tree are a bit lacking. We haven't done much Christmas shopping yet.
Babies are always cute after baths...
This is a carseat tag she just got from Synegis (RSV shot). She likes it as a toy. I thought it was a good reminder especially this time of year for anyone that is sick/has a cold that is around babies. Layla had a bit of a stuffy nose earlier this week but it seems to be going away now.
1 comment:
I love the "where's Layla" picture--too funny!!! Tell Elvis Desi says thanks and she thinks he's quite a stud in that sweater...she likes metro men!!!
Post a Comment